Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Almost didn't make it....

Okay, so its almost 1 in the morning, and I was laying in bed with my dh and my pit (who was insistent on sharing my pillow) I realized I was only 3 days in and already not getting my goals done. I could not sleep knowing that, so here I am.

I did not do great today, I didn't drink any green tea (which is my water, unsweetened with lemon) and I did not exercise. However, I will definitely be getting back on both the weights and the treadmill tomorrow.

I think it is PMS time because I am just exhausted and really want to sleep. I try to keep track of that, but my body is just so strange some times that I can't predict what it will do. I know that is because of my weight. It seems that if I can just lose 10 pounds I can get everything sync'd again.

Anyway, I don't talk much here about my food so far because I just don't eat that much, but I know my diet goes against all conventional diet regimes. Right now, I am on a modified version of the Carbohydrate Addict's Diet because that is what works best for me. The problem is we are low on food and trying to get bills caught up in this tough economy, so my "no carb" foods aren't on the top of my priority list. I generally just don't eat right now until dinner time, my days consist of coffee with a shot of milk and no sugar and the aforementioned green tea. However, as springtime approaches we are planning a huge veggie garden, so that will be a big help! I just can't wait to get outside and get my hands in the dirt again. Wintertime is so hard on dieting!

Anyway, that's it for now, I will post again tomorrow, sometime when dh isn't looking as this is still a hidden blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment