Thursday, January 29, 2009

And we run....

So, I don't have a lot of time to post before dh comes back to see what I am doing, so I will just say that I went 1 mile on my treadmill in 23:31 today! I actually ran the equivalent of 1/10 of a mile in 2 parts! I am so excited.

I have done my weights once today and am getting ready to go do them again.

I am finding it hard to stay off the scale. I have always been the type to diet and weigh every day, but have learned that it is not the best thing for you, as weight fluctuates greatly from one day to the next, especially with women. So, I have said once a week and I will stick to once a week if it kills me! I cannot even go into the master bathroom because it looms there and starts screaming at me as soon as I walk in, so I am using the kids' bathroom for now.

That's it for today, I want to get my treadmill and weights in tomorrow so I can take the weekend off as I am going to see my parents and they don't have the workout equipment I do, as they sold theirs to me... Funny how that works?

No comments:

Post a Comment