Tuesday, February 3, 2009

And the number is....

245.4. Dang it! Well, I am not shocked, and I know I will get there. It always seems that the more I diet the more stressful my life gets and that sucks! Oh well. I will get on the treadmill today after I finish work, pick up my daughter from cheerleading, and go to a meeting about an hour away. That will get me home at 10 and I can work out until 1045 or something. Lol. I have to keep telling myself that this is the life I have chosen to live, now I have to learn how to be healthy and live it.

More tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I saw that u were one of my blog 'followers' and I found your blog name intriguing, so I've been reading it now for some day... I just want to say that i think what you are doing (trying a healthier lifestyle for the sake of yourself) is a great thing, and I cannot imagine how hard it is. I have always been interested in sports/healthy eating so I'd love to help out if you need some advices in terms of foods/exercise. One thing that might be good to start with is to write down everything u eat, and at what time you are eating it. In that way, you will eventually see a pattern and it might eventually help you change your diet.

    I have done this for a long time. not because I am on a diet or anything, but because I've had a lot of stomach problems and I was trying to figure out what was causing them... Once I wrote everything down it became easier to keep track on when I ate too much/too little and when I ate just for the sake of eating.. In a way, it has helped me to eat more balanced and at every day, like, not letting it go more than 4 -5 hours between meals (because then I get too hungry and overeat). Although u have to be completely honest to yourself about what u eat and how much of it. Anyways, just an idea.

    Also, don't be too hard on yourself when u miss out on an exercise. It is hard to get started. It is hard to get into a routine. If you don't want to go to the gym every day (which is understandable) you could just try to squeeze in a 30 min walk before breakfast every morning? I don't know if this is possible for you, but it's just an idea.

    ReplyDelete