Tuesday, February 17, 2009

And I am back....

So, after a very long and emotionally draining trip to Texas, I have returned and am getting back on track. As we went with my parents, the whole trip seemed centered around food. The problem is the only meal I could "skip" was breakfast, and only then if we were in the hotel. If I don't eat my parents drive me INSANE. So I am sure that I am still working away that weight, rather than on the old weight I was working on before.

However, I did get back in the swing of things yesterday. I had stayed away from exercising right after I returned as I was having some sort of kidney problems, which is not unusual for me, I just deal with them, but I didn't want to make them any worse, so I just took it easy for a few days.

I did get on the treadmill for 15 minutes yesterday and 15 minutes already today! I will lift weights later, and hope to get back on treadmill after work.

My Valentine's day was good, we didn't do much, but that is pretty normal around here, and I was so exhausted that it was fine with me!

Anyway, back to work. I am not going to weigh this week, but I am going to get back on the wagon and I will be weighing in next Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. Be well, gal! Glad you're getting re-focused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back! Any exercising is better than none! Go Girl!

    Tonya
    www.ouralphabetsoup.com

    ReplyDelete