Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ha ha ha, I am so funny!

So, yeah, it has not gotten any better since I got back. I got on the treadmill for 3 days and got a kidney infection. I knew it was coming.... But that has precluded me getting back on track. I currently have a UTI and I have determined it is not going to get me down. I have also changed my ideas for exercise. Instead of 30 minutes straight on the treadmill (which I have a hard time finding time for) I am going to get on the treadmill 3 times a day for 10 minutes each. I have found I push myself harder during these sessions, so maybe it will be better in the long run, who knows?

Why is this so hard? I have decided to go on the Slim-Fast diet because it just makes more sense than anything else right now, so I have determined to stick to it! It saves me from having to take more time to prepare meals and stuff, so it is much quicker and allows me to work my hours.

Anyway, yeah, so my goals are shot, but I am just going to refine them I guess. Its either that or quit completely, and I am not going there... again.

To my "followers" thanks for your support. It is so weird to me that people read this.

1 comment:

  1. We all struggle with something. I struggle with weight myself and am going to be starting ANOTHER blog on this subject. When I do, I hope you will come and take a peek. It is hard to do this. If you look at the blogs I follow, I follow a blog called "The Kerrie Show". She has a monday weigh in. She is pregnant so she isn't doing the weighing anymore...but she did an awesome post about the reasons we don't lose weight. It was great.
    If we don't support each other who is gonna?
    Stop by and see me sometime! I am having a "Theme Song" post and if you send me your URL , I will put the song on my post. Come out and play!

    http://abushelnapeck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete