Monday, March 23, 2009

This is not a paid advertisement :)

So, for all of my friends out there who are "stuck" like I was, I want to tell you that Lipo-6 Hers is working for me. I do not regularly buy "diet drugs" but I was definitely looking for something to boost my energy. I cannot drink anything with artificial sweetener, so all those energy drinks are out of the question, though my husband swears by them.

I have lost 5 pounds since last Wednesday as of this morning. This makes me not hungry and it gives me a needed energy boost. I am still not back where I started, but I am 2 pounds away so hopefully in the next week or so. What I LOVE LOVE LOVE is that I have the energy to work out, and it really does suppress my appetite.

I do not think that this is necessarily for everyone, and it is not a long term option for me, but it just seems like the cycle goes no energy, lazy, eat more, workout less, gain weight, start over. I am so tired of this I was willing to try anything! My hope is I can lose 15 to 20 pounds on this, get my energy level up naturally, and then wean off and do it all on my own.

In other news, I am going to try to figure out how to get some pics up that my dh took of me yesterday. They are not attractive, but they are an honest look at where I am starting, and it scared even me.

No comments:

Post a Comment