Sunday, March 15, 2009

Do you get to go to the bathroom by yourself?

Cuz I sure don't! I am not sure why I am posting this here, I guess because it is my forum to bitch and whine when I can't get ahold of anyone who understands.

I was in the bathroom yesterday and today and realized that it has probably been 10 years since I have gone to the bathroom without anyone coming in and interrupting me. Really! I can't seem to get 5 minutes alone and it is driving me insane!

Other crazy goings on, we have added 2 new cats to our household. They are not kittens, they are full grown, neutered (as are most of the males in this house :D) fat cats. I have wanted cats for a while, but my husband kept telling me no. Finally I said that's what I am doing and started the search. These cats have grown up together, been in the same household for 5 years, and I am not sure how well they are going to do here. I had to call the previous owner to get one of them out of the VAN! They are declawed, so I wasn't overly worried about getting hurt, but he was seriously traumatized, and every time I go in there to pet him he will let me, but he growls when I do, it is so strange, but kindof funny.

I got a new Ab Ball. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these! I have back problems, so this is an easy way to get in my stretching and ab exercises! As soon as I catch up on the happenings here I am getting back on the treadmill, doing another round of bench press/arm exercises, and doing my workout. My house looks more like a gym than a house right now, but we are making it work, cuz damnit its going to happen!

My husband is also getting in shape along with me, although he doesn't really have to try too hard, just has to remember to get his workout done. He can already see results, but I haven't been able to just yet.

Oh well, time to keep plugging away.

2 comments:

  1. OH my goodness. I was just saying to someone today...everytime I go to the bathroom, I have three dogs that act like YEAH! and come in and jump around...me going the bathroom must be exciting for them. If it is not them..it is one of 3 kids or 2 cats. Nope...never by myself. One day..maybe....it is a dream of mine! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids are almost grown and still come in while I'm in the bathroom.

    I'm a 'captive' audience.

    ReplyDelete