Monday, March 16, 2009

Some peace and quiet, and good news!

So, I just got done working on the treadmill. I call it working because it is somewhere between a walk and a run, my goal is to get to 0.5 mile as fast as I can. Today I did it in 11:00! That ROCKS for me! Not too long ago just a few minutes on the treadmill and I thought I was dying. :D

I did my ab ball workout today and yesterday, so I am getting better, but now it is starting to hurt. My muscles just don't understand what I am doing to them right now!

Anyway, the kids are in their rooms, one is asleep! My husband is at work, and until my teenager comes out to have mom time, I get some peace and quiet. This is quite strange in my house (see previous post).

The kitties have settled quite nicely. My dh came home last night and the one we call Killer meowed, growled and hissed all while getting petted and obviously enjoying it. This morning he started following my husband around and trying to climb his leg if he wanted more attention. It is so cute!

I will have to figure out how to post pictures on here, I have a couple of kitty pictures that are just adorable, and the pictures of my pit bull. (Please no negative pit bull comments, I have one, he is our baby, and we love him!)

Anyway, all in all it has been a great day around here.

Duh! The best news of the night is that pretty soon dh and I may have the same days off! That is very exciting as it has been a long time since we have both had jobs and had the same days off. The hours will still suck (he works 3:30-11:30 pm) but at least we can travel a little and enjoy our time off together.

No comments:

Post a Comment