Wednesday, March 11, 2009

And day 2....

So day 2 of the new plan with good expectations but not overwhelming goals seems to be going well. I got on the treadmill again today, just once so far, and was on it for 10 minutes at almost 3 mph! I am also doing okay on my diet. Today is the best I have done so far, and I have been doing the Slim-Fast for a couple of weeks now. My kids don't understand why mom wants all the junk out of the house! The teenager is the worst about it because she has her own money and she will spend it all on junk if I let her. I have tried and tried to teach that girl good eating, but it just doesn't sink in anymore.

Oh well, one thing at a time. Let's get me healthy and DH healthy then we can start on the kids, right? I think they call that living by example (whoever they are, damn them anyway :) ).

No comments:

Post a Comment