Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Gardening sucks

Have you ever tried to lay out a garden with your dh? We did that a few years ago, and this year decided to extend. My buddy Bruce told me that it was a good time to plant onions, so my dh is setting up the new extension to our garden. Here is the thing... ITS NOT STRAIGHT! It will go in a straight line, it has to for the fence, but it is not a 90 degree angle. I should have remembered that last time we did this, the other end was not done right, but I forgot, so we are trying again. The damn thing is, when I tell him it is not straight, he argues with me. I give up, its whatever, do what you are gonna do, ya know?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

The other thing that bothers me so much is that I have a job, it may be a job at home, but I GET PAID to do it. So it drives me so crazy that he thinks that at any given time, on any given day, I can get up, help him with the garden, check out the latest and greatest thing on tv, or have sex. Nope, it doesn't work that way. If I don't work, I don't get paid. So it is not in my best interest to be outside for 30 minutes fighting with my husband about the corners of the garden. The good thing is we live in the country, so no one was listening to me yell!

No comments:

Post a Comment