Friday, February 6, 2009

Going on a trip

As you may have noticed, I have fallen off the wagon with my posting. Well. I have really fallen off with everything. The week started out okay, but not great. I did okay on my "diet" but only got on the treadmill once.

However, on Wednesday I got word that my granddaddy had passed away and everything went to shit. I am greatful to my dh as he has been awesome, but I am moving in a fog. We leave for Texas tomorrow (Saturday), the funeral is Tuesday and we come home Wednesday. Hopefully I can get somewhat back on track by next weekend. This is my last computer access for almost a week, so please take care and all of that.

2 comments:

  1. Be well and take care of you and yours during this time. It is hard to stay on track when life throws wrenches at you. You can do it though! Don't be too hard on yourself and don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be praying for you and your family. It will get better...just maybe not right now. Try not to let too much time go by...I know if something throws me off, it takes me forever to get back on track. This is a huge thing...so it may take you longer. You can exercise anywhere...even if it is just sit-ups, walking up stairs instead of elevators. So sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete