Monday, February 2, 2009

Stress = Food

So, this weekend was mostly a bust, and I didn't work out today either. I have lots of excuses, but the fact is I just didn't and I should have. Tomorrow is my official weigh in and I am going to bet I am up rather than down. Oh well, I can't be perfect.

I have some serious stress in my life, and it is a day to day thing. I found that when I am with my parents, as I was this weekend, I eat a LOT more than usual. Add to that my grandfather is in a coma and dying, and we are trying to get together to go down to his funeral and sitting on pins and needles waiting for news, and my food intake goes WAY up.

On a positive note, I did work out on the Wii at my parents on Saturday and racked up 20 minutes of excercise. I decided that I want one as it would definitely help me vary my routine a little, and it was so much FUN! Crazy thing.

Anyway, I missed posting yesterday, and I think Saturday, but my days are all mixed up right now. So it is back to the program, with my best effort. I can do this and I CAN'T let life get in my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment